What's new for you this year?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #357 by carrier_signal
carrier_signal replied the topic: What's new for you this year?

Lunarsight wrote: Ah okay - I remember this web app now. The minute I loaded it, it gave me something that would be perfect for a Nintendo Port of Dark Souls.

One thing I would love to experiment with is something that grabs random numerical data from the internet and then uses that as the basis for notes played. I had emailed some fellow involved with SETI years ago, and he indicated some student had created a program that would take the SETI data and play it as sound, so instead of reviewing the data looking for alien signals, one could listen to it as a stream.

www.reddit.com/r/datasets/top/?sort=top&t=all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunarsight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #531 by Bigstarlet
Bigstarlet replied the topic: What's new for you this year?
In July of last year, I purchased an Ipad, subscribed to a bunch of YouTube channels and Facebook groups dedicated to iPad musicians and producers, bought a crapload of softsynths, sequencers, recording apps, and some DAWS, and have spent the last several months (when I am not working, or going to school) trying to figure out and establish a workflow for creating music. I also did some songwriting challenges, if nothing else, to make me more effective in getting things done.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #534 by jarrettosborn
jarrettosborn replied the topic: What's new for you this year?
In a conscious effort to cut out the fluff in my songwriting, I have managed to keep all songs sub-4-minutes.

Intricate intros be incinerated!

Verbose verses be vanquished!

Bumbling bridges be blasted!

Ostenatious outros be obliterated!

Cacophonous codas be... wait that sounds rad. Be right back.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #537 by klandry
klandry replied the topic: What's new for you this year?

jarrettosborn wrote: In a conscious effort to cut out the fluff in my songwriting, I have managed to keep all songs sub-4-minutes.

Intricate intros be incinerated!

Verbose verses be vanquished!

Bumbling bridges be blasted!

Ostenatious outros be obliterated!

Cacophonous codas be... wait that sounds rad. Be right back.

What!?!?!?!? All joking aside, really looking forward to your album again this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarrettosborn

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds