Can't Find My Band

More
1 week 3 days ago #742 by Go Round, Mary
Go Round, Mary created the topic: Can't Find My Band
hey guys. I have a question. In the past I have submitted 2 albums. They were both under "Go Round, Mary" and they both show up in the "G" section when you search band names but only one of them opens and has content. This year I am working on my new album and my user name is "Stace". i don't show any connection whatsoever though to my original band that I entered with in the past on here (Go Round, Mary). I called myself "Go Round Mary" in the band name, and Stace as my user name. I am not seeing my new Go Round, Mary page though when I search the "G" section. Advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #743 by Go Round, Mary
Go Round, Mary replied the topic: Can't Find My Band
Hi there - I tried to enter a song into the "album" area at the bottom and it said that the file was too large, but it let me enter it into the "playlist". Is the "album" area just for adding photos and your album cover?

More
1 week 3 days ago #744 by Aged Machine
Aged Machine replied the topic: Can't Find My Band
Yes, that's an unfortunate coincidence that a group of photos on the gallery is called an Album when this is a site for making an album in month but the songs go in the "player" - Oops!
As for your earlier comment - the old site got wiped out, so there is no association between profiles. You can change your username to match your band name if you prefer, in the Profile page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L17Tim

More
1 week 3 days ago #749 by GumboStu
GumboStu replied the topic: Can't Find My Band
The other question about why you can't see your new band page. Is that in the jukebox or the participant list?

More
1 week 3 days ago #757 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: Can't Find My Band
The jukebox exists to display submissions from prior years and is no longer maintained. One of the jukebox entries in the band listing points to a non-existant url with a comma in the name. That's why it fails.

This one works: goroundmary.rpmchallenge.com
This one does not: http://goround,mary.rpmchallenge.com

Commas are not valid in urls.

Again, the jukebox is no longer maintained. Aside from a few minor touchups, band information cannot be merged, edited, etc. The application was written years ago by someone who is no longer here and the jukebox framework no longer integrates with the current site. It's a means of displaying legacy information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aged Machine

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds