What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #411 by GumboStu
GumboStu replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
I remember! It was better than my version, too! it is great to be able to access the juke again though. I lost lots of saved music in a lightning thing one year so I'll have fun wandering through the rpm maze. Thanks for getting this sorted Tim and good luck in the coming weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #412 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

GumboStu wrote: I remember! It was better than my version, too! it is great to be able to access the juke again though. I lost lots of saved music in a lightning thing one year so I'll have fun wandering through the rpm maze. Thanks for getting this sorted Tim and good luck in the coming weeks.

Nah. Yours was better. :)

More
3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #441 by Slash!
Slash! replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
Where is all my music Tim? Give it up!

The JBP
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Slash!.

More
3 weeks 22 hours ago #452 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

Slash! wrote: Where is all my music Tim? Give it up!

The JBP

It's on that old, dying Macbook in the corner of your room, Domino!

More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #467 by Slash!
Slash! replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
Very funny, Tiny Tim. But joke's on you sucker MC! They're actually on all three of my laptops: from my old iBook G4, to the 2012 MacBook Pro, to my swanky brand new 15 inch 2017 MacBook Pro with touch bar that I got myself for Christmas. Now...
Nanny, nanny boo boo,
It sucks it sucks to be you.
Giggity!

~JBP
Attachments:

More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #468 by L17Tim
I miss you, too, my friend. :)

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds