Member since

More
1 month 2 days ago #158 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: Member since

klandry wrote: Well, I have TWELVE demos of UNQUESTIONABLY bad musical quality and content.


Try making them shorter. Then you're only inflicting pain upon us for a more reasonable length of time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klandry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #160 by klandry
klandry replied the topic: Member since

L17Tim wrote:

klandry wrote: Well, I have TWELVE demos of UNQUESTIONABLY bad musical quality and content.


Try making them shorter. Then you're only inflicting pain upon us for a more reasonable length of time.


Perhaps I'll post the original rough writing process chord progressions - they're ENDLESS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #161 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: Member since

klandry wrote:
Perhaps I'll post the original rough writing process chord progressions - they're ENDLESS.


So we've officially jacked this thread, but... how many variation of G-C-D are there? You didn't experiment with E minor, did you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #162 by klandry
klandry replied the topic: Member since

L17Tim wrote:

klandry wrote:
Perhaps I'll post the original rough writing process chord progressions - they're ENDLESS.


So we've officially jacked this thread, but... how many variation of G-C-D are there? You didn't experiment with E minor, did you?


Ah, the power of the capo. No Em's this year, but there is a sprinkling of Am's.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by klandry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #294 by TheInterposed
TheInterposed replied the topic: Member since
Based on this exchange I'm assuming something has changed with the website and I'm not the only one that had to re-sign up. I thought I was going crazy sifting through old emails to verify my account info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #300 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: Member since
Everyone had to sign up again, even your friendly neighborhood admins. There wasn't a clean migration path to bring over the old data, and there were literally thousands and thousands of spam/dead accounts in the old database. After 12 years, the site needed a reset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #301 by TheInterposed
TheInterposed replied the topic: Member since
Ahh.... thanks for taking the time to explain. I thought I was losing mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum