× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?

More
5 days 16 hours ago #15 by klandry
klandry created the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
So, I see that "articles" is an option, but I don't see how I can write one (I can write blogs, so it's possible that I'm the idiot and we aren't intended to write artices).

Either way, how will we get others to see the blogs or articles? How will we get to see others'?

Seeing each others' forum posts and blogs in the sidebar may have been the best part about the old site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 16 hours ago #16 by Aged Machine
Aged Machine replied the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
Also curious if / how we can post new topics in the forum, beyond Suggestion Box and Welcome Mat, or if that's reserved for moderators...

Ahh, the joys of a shiny new blank site.

More
5 days 15 hours ago #18 by daedae
daedae replied the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
I've been working on the assumption that the RPM servers are not really set up in a way they can do a full rollout and then just flip a switch, so probably we're getting features rolled out slowly.

That said, +1 vote on getting more forum categories and blogs/articles going.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klandry

More
5 days 7 hours ago #33 by asamford23
asamford23 replied the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
"Seeing each others' forum posts and blogs in the sidebar may have been the best part about the old site."

same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klandry, mattferrara

More
4 days 10 hours ago #53 by asamford23
asamford23 replied the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
also it was nice to be able to reply and comment on other people's blog entries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mattferrara

More
3 days 17 hours ago #54 by robertjames1971
robertjames1971 replied the topic: How do we write articles? How will we get others to see them?
+1

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds