× Welcome to the RPM Challenge forum!

Tell us and the community who you are, what you sound like and what you hope to create this year.

Hello from Bristol, UK

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #342 by quickstick4
quickstick4 created the topic: Hello from Bristol, UK
So first time taking part in this. Just sent the link so this could be a challenge but looking forward to it. I've experimented allot recently and put some songs together, but this will be a challenge to keep to a schedule!

Might be a stupid question: How does it work though? Do you just upload songs and it keeps track of how many/how long you have submitted? Also - how do you listen/get listened to? Do new songs display in the "Music Player" at the top of the webpage?

Looking forward to this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Dirck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #353 by Matt Parker
Matt Parker replied the topic: Hello from Bristol, UK
Not entirely sure how it will work this year as this is a brand spanking new site, but in previous years the way it worked was the the demo player in your profile was linked to the front page player, so as you work and upload demos, others could see your progress. Of course, this is optional.

Then, at the end of the challenge and before the deadline, you’d send in a CD or upload to a Google Drive your finished album. Once received, you get marked as finished and you could upload to the collective finishers jukebox linked at the top.

Not sure how the process will differ this year though.

Good luck, it’s my 8th challenge. I did my first one blind too with nothing prepared and it’s harder than you think. Be prepared for some late nights and not seeing family and friends. But don’t let that discourage you, the sense of accomplishment at the end is worth it. And well deserved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds