× Welcome to the RPM Challenge forum!

Tell us and the community who you are, what you sound like and what you hope to create this year.

Hello from Colorado

More
3 weeks 23 hours ago #362 by mathom
mathom created the topic: Hello from Colorado
Hi gang!

Just checking in from Colorado. I doubt I will be participating in the joyride this year as I'm having a bit of hand surgery come Friday. Lousy timing, but it should make for some much easier and better(?) playing for the future. We'll see how it goes. Maybe the pain meds will provide sufficient inspiration to get me going. Doesn't speak much for quality but eh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 22 hours ago #363 by klandry
klandry replied the topic: Hello from Colorado
I have two words: Kazoo opera.
It will definitely be aided by the meds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L17Tim, mattferrara, Ian James, Rick Dirck, mathom, themoonlitwild

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #396 by themoonlitwild
themoonlitwild replied the topic: Hello from Colorado
Greetings from just up the road in Lafayette! Wonder how many more of us there are from the Front Range area on here... Too bad the user search doesn't give you the option to filter on location!

More
2 weeks 21 hours ago #586 by mathom
mathom replied the topic: Hello from Colorado
Hey! Good to hear from another Colorado group. I guess there is a way to sort participants by location. I believe I only saw one other group from CO. I Don't actually appear in that list as I won't be trying to do an album this year. I'm just here to cheer everybody else on. Good luck and happy music making to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: themoonlitwild

More
2 weeks 21 hours ago #587 by themoonlitwild
Thanks! So far, so good- we've been in the brainstorming/writing phase thus far, and have 4 songs almost ready for recording, and another 3 or so that are getting close. Fingers crossed for the whole project!

More
2 weeks 21 hours ago #588 by themoonlitwild
Also, it looks like the search for location has been added since things first went live- I see 9 Colorado participants now... Good luck to all of you out there as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mathom

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds