- Written by Sauron's Koi Pond Sauron's Koi Pond
- Category: Info Info
- Published: 13 February 2018 13 February 2018
RPM has an extensive archive of music from past years, and now we also have a great tool for exploring it: a special Jukebox application designed by Matt Parker, which is available for download here.
Some of the things this Jukebox does:
- Search over all currently available tracks uploaded into the RPM archive
- The ability to mark a track as a favourite and for it to appear in the favourites playlist
- Create custom playlists and import/export them for sharing
- Play a random selection of songs from the RPM catalogue
- Display of album/artist images where available (though most images prior to 2016 have been lost to the ether)
- Shuffle/repeat play
- Graphic equalizer
There's 13 years' worth of RPM music in there -- enjoy!
(There is also a legacy interface to some of the past RPM music here, though this route is not recommended.)