...stepping outside of our comfort zones, doing things the exact opposite as before, total improvisations, extreme structure, pop and noise, modern R&B, doo wop, afro-pop, processed vocals, tribal rhythm, synthesizers, chopped up banjos, sounding like February 2050, pizzicato strings, Steve Reich, field recordings, warped cassettes left out in the sun...
* Alex Yore - rockets in the pocket; unexplored algorithms
* Marissa Deitz - zombie dreams, post-apocalyptic love
* Amber - cookie parties, punches in the face
* Nolan Chaliha - wild tangents, existential crise
* Jared - youthful vigor; powerful pipes
* Joseph - odd expressions, terrible one-liners
|5 years ago|
The user has uploaded no images in the gallery.
The user has not commented and images yet.
2014 Album Info